[Sca-cooks] OOP? Raw meat...

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Thu Feb 12 09:33:33 PST 2004

could be.  Even tho we did not keep a kosher home, I remeber two things my
bacon-eating dad could not abide and that was meat not cooked thru and thru
and mixing meat with any kind of dairy.
And ex-hubby, from Malaysia, also had to have meat cooked thru and thru.
Me, I like a little pink left in the middle.  I have tasted bits of raw
liver and found it to my liking, but do not make a habit of it.  Portnoy's
Complaint still fresh in my mind....

Angharad > <shrug> That might explain the existence of baked kibbe in the
same