[Sca-cooks] The eating of meat in America

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Thu Feb 12 17:34:47 PST 2004

Adamantivs wrote:

>  He also went in due to head and brain injuries
> (he had suffered a fall and hit his head). Under those conditions,
> it's possible to have a stroke and go into cardiac arrest
> simultaneously, and while no responsible hospital official or coroner
> would announce that such a patient died of a heart attack due to
> obesity, it's quite conceivable that an unscrupulous physician with
> an agenda might start such a rumor.

Maybe it's not such an uncommon thing.

One of our past Australian cricket heroes recently got hit by a bouncer
outside a bar. He fell backwards and hit the back of his head on the road,
the shock of the fall sent him into heart failure and died the following
day.

After this I checked with our Australian real-weapons rules of combat, to
make sure the base of the skull is an area stated as completely out of
bounds (it was). No-one would want this type of thing to happen from a
combat blow.

Glenda.