[Sca-cooks] Re: Period foods and all that jazz....

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Feb 12 21:37:04 PST 2004

I'm just thinking that a couple of little nibbly things would be
nice--definitely "clean hands" sort of stuff.  I thought it might be
nice to also make them *period* little nibbly things--our barony may
think we've got the lock on period feasts and all, but not only do we,
in fact, slip into peri-oid a lot of the time, but we're also
(collectively) ignorant of a large part of the available food
sources/flavors/whatever.
I'd do fresh cheese, for instance, but they just got that at A&S in
January.....
--maire