[Sca-cooks] was mad cow... now brains

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 13 09:38:36 PST 2004

I don't know what the difference is, but I love liver and onions.  I
have had some that were VERY bad...fried until they were like shoe
leather.  But my mother...and now my husband...make the dish so very
well.  But then I guess it's probably an acquired taste...I also like
liver pates, rumaki, liverwurst, etc.

Kiri