[Sca-cooks] was mad cow... now brains

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Fri Feb 13 06:54:04 PST 2004

Any one ever see the Far Side cartoon where two little boys are hiding
behind side of house just out of view, with looks of abject terroor on their
faces, because  THE LIVER AND ONION TRUCK  is parked in front of their
house!!!!

Angharad ferch Iorwerth; MKA Vicki Shaw
Barony Beyond the Mountain
East Kingdom