[Sca-cooks] Fw: Prickly pear fruit

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Fri Feb 13 19:00:33 PST 2004

uh, laxative?  not in my experience!  they are full of seeds, full full
full; seeds that cant really be spit out because they are too numerous;  if
one eats too many of them, they can cause blockage ....need I say more?
Maybe laxative if one only has two.
As for lowering blood sugar, I shall have to try that.

Angharad ferch Iorwerth; MKA Vicki Shaw
Barony Beyond the Mountain
East Kingdom
vhsjvs at gis.net