[Sca-cooks] liver dumplings

Patricia Collum pjc2 at cox.net
Sat Feb 14 06:17:25 PST 2004

This was so bad in my family that I was raised thinking that grandma was
Austrian (a non-soviet block country) instead of Ukranian, lest anyone might
posibly think we were russian or soviet. It wasn't until I was 18 (in 1976)
that grandma presented me with a Ukranian cookbook, that I found out the
truth. But it did explain the cool easter eggs she made.

Cecily