[Sca-cooks] now brain uses-was mad cow... or brain sandwiches

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Sat Feb 14 09:31:58 PST 2004

As an off-food usage- one craft thing I have advises using purchased
pork brains for "brain-tanning" of deer hides, if done after/separately
from the acquisition of said deer.
("Gaia, in her infinite wisdom, has given to each creature enough brains
to preserve it's hide"-don't recall the source, but it stuck with me)
Betsy