[Sca-cooks] Valentine's Dinner

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 14 21:51:36 PST 2004

As a three-time cancer survivor who is getting politically active here
of late, I'd be interested in talking with you, possibly off-list, about
what you're studying.  I've been working closely with the American
Cancer Society as their grassroots representative in southern Maryland
and have done some lobbying on cancer-related issues with our state
legislature...and our representatives in Congress.

Kiri