[Sca-cooks] Valentine's Dinner

Patrick Levesque pleves1 at po-box.mcgill.ca
Sun Feb 15 05:26:25 PST 2004

Well, my lady had been asking for ribs for quite some time, so I did just
that, (was quite happy to indulge, actually!) along with potato peels and a
completely decadent chocalate, cherry and tea cake.

Made a couple of Slow, Comfortable Screws against the wall (the drink, I
mean, not the... Oh well..) to go with it. All in all, not a bad dinner

Petru