[Sca-cooks] Valentine's Dinner

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Feb 15 09:19:37 PST 2004

My current apt has a pretty decent gas stove, and I've actually gotten
used to using it (being, by nature and training, one of those
Philistines Who Prefers An Electric Stove), but I hadn't used the
broiler thingy until a couple of weeks ago. Found out that I don't like
cooking around my ankles, either, and I also don't like the way I
couldn't adjust the closeness of my dish to the flame.  I ended up
setting off the smoke alarm.  Twice.  And I really miss the extra
storage space.
--maire