[Sca-cooks] Re: That Scottish restaurant

Tara Sersen Boroson tara at kolaviv.com
Sun Feb 15 09:58:20 PST 2004

>Magdelena,
>VERY GOOD!!! I never Heard Mickey-D's referred to that way... but I like it.
>
>On a serious note, I like Weggys cafe. Good sandwiches, salads, mediocre
>Chinese (well, you can't have everything.)
>Phillipa

:)  Thanks!  Funny, I think I stole that euphemism from someone on this list.  I don't remember who or when exactly, I just know I saw it somewhere and I think it was here.

Wegmans cafe is very good, and the chinese buffet is decent here - albeit overpriced.  But, four adults and two Toddlers Rampant isn't the most romantic Valentine's day dinner.  But it is a fun thing to laugh about for a while :)

-Magdalena

--
Tara Sersen Boroson

I recently learned that in an average lifetime a person walks about sixty-five thousand miles. That's two and half times around the world. I wonder where your steps will take you. I wonder how you'll use the rest of the miles you're given.  - Fred Rogers