[Sca-cooks] Valentine's Dinner

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Sun Feb 15 13:33:26 PST 2004

Um, let me think how you would get there from site... It's not *that* near,
we live about 45 minutes from site, and then it was about 30 minutes to the
restaurant and only about 15 of that overlapped...

It's not the only really fabulous place around here though - even better is
Fearrington House which is a bit farther out of the way, but SO yummy.  Let
me know if you're ever in the area (this goes for everyone) and I can tell
you all my favorites....

Generys