[Sca-cooks] Ceasar Salads, was Valentine's Day dinner.

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Feb 15 21:40:06 PST 2004

Yeah, I've noticed.  It definitely seems to be the fashionable salad of
the moment, like when mesclune became popular.
I'd like to try a real Caesar salad sometime--all I've ever seen (and
tasted) are the pseudo-wannabe versions.  Am I wrong in assuming that
the real thing wouldn't be completely coated with bad bits of parmesan
and completely greasy with dressing? (mind you, I like salad dressing,
I'd just prefer a bit of green stuff with it....)
--maire, feeling salad-snobbish....