[Sca-cooks] things to put on bread?

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Feb 17 06:17:31 PST 2004

> research this and let everyone know what I find
> or don't find." Or "While reading [fill in the
> blank], I found a mention of someone eating bread
> with oil and vinegar.  You can find this
> reference here [fill in the blank]."  That would
> be helpful.

While it's true that I was looking for more period response than Ignia's,
I certainly did appreciate that she was willing to respond even if she
didn't have a good answer.

I seem to remember back in the old days (3 to 5 years ago) on this list,
questions like this one were discussed, and I don't think I ever posted a
question about period food that wasn't at least responded to. Nowadays
that's not true. Was I really that stupid back then, or am I asking
questions that are that much harder now?

I really appreciate the answers I _have_ gotten on this list and the store
of knowledge that is available, though.

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"If God is satisfied with the work, the work may be satisfied with
itself."  --  C.S. Lewis