[Sca-cooks] things to put on bread?

chirhart_1 at netzero.net chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Tue Feb 17 23:34:01 PST 2004

Thank you Huette . I'v read  some frustrating things on the Good Cookery
List lately, Quote " They had all the ingredients and just because it is not
written anyware dose not mean it could not have been done. "Coulda
,Shouda,-did not Wright it down "
The people whom don't know the difference between crap and credibility drive
me nuts!!

( I'm from Mo. Show Me )           PS M'Lady  Ignia I'm not poking at you
,welcome to this List of Incredibly
                                                          Knowledgeable
people . Chirhart