[Sca-cooks] Squirrel recipes

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Feb 17 06:43:02 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Hi,
> I don't think I've ever posted on that list but I was wondering if people
> know of period recipes for squirrels.
> Or is that as usual in Stefan's Florilegium? ;)
> Thanks
> Brunissende

I don't know of any- the only ones I know of are traditional, but
non-period- more, early American history. If you find some, though, I'd be
happy to see what you find.

There are a few around and about that could be used for squirrel, basicly
pottages or stews for small game, but I can't think of anything specificly
naming squirrel.

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.