[Sca-cooks] Queen's Tea at Estrella

SCAbeathog at cs.com SCAbeathog at cs.com
Tue Feb 17 14:32:40 PST 2004

In a message dated 2/17/2004 12:12:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,
nickiandme at att.net writes:

> So, how did the Queen's tea go?  Did anyone take photos of the items
> presented?

I was there, as a performer, and what I did eat was very good.  By the time I
got through the line, much was already gone.  But I did manage the
next-to-the-last meatball (pomme dorryse?) and an egg salad sandwich on pumpernickel
bread.  It was my first taste of bread since the South Beach Diet began on
December 26 and it was delicious!  Yum.  So was the meatball.  I also had a taste of
marzipan (my first!) and it was tasty as well.  I wanted an egg, looked like
a half of hard-boiled egg that had been pickled in balsamic vinegar (?).  My
friends said they were delicious, but I didn't get any, sadly.  Oh, the
cucumbers!  Very yummy!

Beathog

Beathog