[Sca-cooks] Damascus Question

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 18 15:55:04 PST 2004

He might want to check out www.historicenterprises.com.  They sell
knives for both eating and cooking, and they are quite nice.

I know that $200 for a handmade knife is probably quite
reasonable...especially when you compare them to Wusthoff, Dick and some
of the others.  I think that the "acid" test would be to see if Master
A. would trade in his 10" Dick!  ;-)

Kiri