[Sca-cooks] Damascus Question

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 18 20:00:05 PST 2004

oooOOOOooooh, I'd fork up $200 for a custom cleaver.
But I'm a known snobby snob who has been known to use
Tullimore Dew and Jamaican Blue Mountain for Irish Coffee
and considers chocolate fondue to be camp food.
[Witnesses on request]

Selene Colfox, happy owner of two Oso cooking knives and a Njall
Damascus Spoon
selene at earthlink.net