[Sca-cooks] Damascus Question

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 15:40:22 PST 2004

Caid has several Laurels who are blade smiths and
who do Damascus knives, daggars and swords.  You
may contact them at these addresses:

This is the legendary bladesmith, Master Atar
Bakhtar (mka Jim Hrisoulas) who wrote all those
wonderful books on how to make blades:

Jim at Atar.com
http://www.atar.com

Master Antonio el Oso (mka Tony Lemon) who was/is
Atar's finest student and now a Laurel in his own
right for blade smithing:

oso at osoforge.com
www.osoforge.com

Both of these blade artists can help you and give
you the advice you need.

Tell them Huette sent you.

Huette

--- Johnna Holloway