[Sca-cooks] Damascus Question

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 20 06:12:59 PST 2004

>As penance for my earlier red herring, here's a link to information on
>pre-1700 kards that may be somewhat more accurate.  At least it gives some
>good pointers for further research:
>
>http://forums.swordforum.com/showthread.php?s=ab612058a6a3f30a72849eba45dd5fce&threadid=20417&highlight=kard
>
>-Lorenz

My knife maker, Magik Badger, said he has done the kurd knife before and it
is quite a nice knife.  I may ask him to let me inspect one next production
of it he does.  In the meanwhile, he is soon to do another production of a
smaller version of a knife design I brought to him and I definately want one
of those!
Olwen