[Sca-cooks] Damascus Question

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 20 09:44:04 PST 2004

This is the fellow who makes the documented, 9th century "spork" that I
spoke of some time back. Our eating utensils, which included his
original version, disappeared some time back (has since resurfaced!), so
we visited him at Pennsic and found that he has made his versions larger
and of stainless, which makes them easier to care for...material not
period, but the design is!

Kiri