[Sca-cooks] A Noble Boke off Cookry - copy available

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 20 12:47:34 PST 2004

You might want to consider, if you don't already have it, getting
"Virginia Hospitality", published by the Junior League of Hampton Roads,
Inc. I have a very old copy of the book...one my mother-in-law gave me
back when Jim and I had only been together a few years. More recently, I
acquired a copy to give as a gift from the gift shop at Colonial
Williamburg. It is the ONLY cookbook that I have always had success with
recipes I've used. In fact, it's so good that I am not afraid to take
dishes from it to dinner parties without testing the recipe first. It
contains recipes for a number of wonderful breads, a Brunswick stew
that's to die for and a number of traditional southern/Virginia dishes.

Kiri