[Sca-cooks] Source information for the make-up of removes?

a5foil a5foil at ix.netcom.com
Sat Feb 21 05:55:28 PST 2004

Does your friend need to know about Viking-age customs specifically, or
medieval customs in general? Because food service is different depending on
culture, and a formal service in some places might very well be a series of
dishes, starting with something light (soup/appetizer) and ending with
something sweet (soteltie). And not every culture knew about the theory of
humours.

Cynara