[Sca-cooks] catching drippings

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Feb 22 13:05:52 PST 2004

Nope.  But then I rarely eat meatloaf or pizza, and never hot dogs.
I'm wondering if you could make something similar to this by cooking the
chicken on some sort of rack suspended over a roasting pan that held the
bread.....(oh, duh, that's about what the second one says! ;o)
--maire, who's gonna have to quit reading these emails, or she'll start
digesting herself! <weg>