[Sca-cooks] argh, hmm

aeduin aeduin at verizon.net
Mon Feb 23 10:55:53 PST 2004

Besides Boss, you use a Cooking ingredient (Macintosh) while this virus
attacks Pie Crusts with lattice tops (Windows based PC's) so you're most
likely not to blame.  (see food content, sort of  :) )

Actually none of the people listed are likely to be the culprit, almost all
of the new virii use email address spoofing.

AEduin who uses Eudora and virus scans daily and gets updates a couple
times a week.