[Sca-cooks] argh, hmm

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 23 11:22:07 PST 2004

aeduin wrote:

> Besides Boss, you use a Cooking ingredient (Macintosh) while this
> virus attacks Pie Crusts with lattice tops (Windows based PC's) so
> you're most likely not to blame.  (see food content, sort of  :) )

But I'm "bilingual" and use a PC at work.  Boss-mom is sending a PC home
with me Real Soon Now so I can work from home when the situation calls
for it.  Don't ask where I'm going to put it, I have no idea yet unless
it's a laptop.  But I keep current on my virus-scanning too, even on the
Mac.  You never know.

> Actually none of the people listed are likely to be the culprit,
> almost all of the new virii use email address spoofing.

Exactly what I was thinking.  It does not seem to be Olwen unless the
nasssty wormy works from a "collected addresses" list.  Now that would
be really vicious!

Selene C.