[Sca-cooks] argh, hmm

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 23 14:13:56 PST 2004

I just ran the virus program again on my machine, and it doesn't find
the virus you list. And I don't think it would be on my desktop as I
haven't used that to read e-mail for several months....you do have to
open the message to activate the virus, right?

Kiri

PS: I'm not sure how exaulted my company is, but whatever..... O:-)