[Sca-cooks] argh, hmm

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 10:59:47 PST 2004

Chirhart I have in my personal address book, the rest of you not.  I just
copy and paste individual eddresses if I write to any one of you privately.
I'm not getting any from folks other than those on this list.  Well, that
may not be true.  In my junk mail box I have gotten three from (unknown)
with unknow in the subject line so who knows where that is coming from but
I'm sure not opening it.

Like I said, it probably isn't any one of the four who I got mail from, it's
probably another source.  As for me, well, I run four different checks of my
computer daily and with the banks firewall...well, if I were the cause then
I would be sending lots of junk to the folks who are in my company mail
list.  I'll run the test again though.
Olwen