[Sca-cooks] stolen

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Feb 23 22:14:23 PST 2004

  Selene Colfox asked:
> Oh no!  How can we help you?  Can everyone who has ever gone to one of
> Anahita's classes e-mail her BACK her own class materials?  Is some of
> the "lost" work already on the Flori-thingie?
Well, here are the articles I have from Anahita in the Floirlegium. I'm
sure she has written many messages that are probably scattered through
a lot of files. The search engine will probably find them. However, her
bigger loss is likely to be the book manuscripts and such.
Greco-Romn-fst-art(48K) 12/ 7/03    An SCA Greco-Roman feast by Anahita.
E-Arab-recip-art  (48K)  3/23/03    Early Arab recipes prior to the
13th Century
                                        by Anahita.
23-Ger-Mushrm-art (28K)  3/ 6/03    "Twenty-three German Mushroom
Recipes"
                                        by Anahita.

Stefan
(who lost his disk drive last spring and is still not to where he was,
which is why some of the newer files in the Florilegium have such ugly
formating. I remember warning folks then, so I guess I'll do it again.
Please learn from my stupidity and overconfidence and back up your disk
drive(s). Even if it is simply by hand copying your important files to
a CD-ROM or DVD-ROM. Don't be like me and find out the last backup you
did was two years ago)
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com