[Sca-cooks] catching drippings

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Tue Feb 24 03:18:40 PST 2004

yes, chocolate!!!  I am craving chocolate!!!  been so good lately and
brought blood sugars down a lot - of course medic read me the riot act,  and
I know I should not reward myself with sweets, but I seldom crave sweets
anyway;  I am a bread and butter person.  And potatoes and sauces and fat!
So chocolate [or cookies] for me, what ever is easiest for you to pack.
Phlip and I have not got together yet, so you are going to have to deal with
frying butterfish!!!  Phlip, are you there?  You been quiet.  Thursday is
fresh fish day at A Dong so I am going to join the screaming hordes to get
you some butterfish. Wanna come?

> sorry for the delay, but i am still in germany and sort of sporadically
diving into the list depending on what we have scheduled for the day=)

> [and i promise, cookies, chocolate and assorted other stuff to the
appropriate people already discussed with...though last call for begging for
oblaten or other specific ingredients....email me onlist as earthlink is
doing funky stuff with nonlist email and sorry for the bandwidth in
advance(]