[Sca-cooks] Need some Help with Spanish Recipes....

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Feb 25 06:34:55 PST 2004

> thanks.  Nostradamus seems to favor Venetian violets as a scent, but I
> suppose I could use my violet essential oil that I use in my own soaps....

Hm.. while violet essential oil is available, Parma violet oil is very
expensive (more expensive than rose, jasmine, sandalwood, or camomile).
Most violet oil for sale is fragrance oil, which isn't produced from the
actual botanical. It's important to note that.

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"If God is satisfied with the work, the work may be satisfied with
itself."  --  C.S. Lewis