[Sca-cooks] Need some Help with Spanish Recipes....

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Wed Feb 25 06:46:23 PST 2004

yes, I know.  Most of what I have is fragrance oil, but I do get essentials
whenever I can.  I dont need to dilute them in carrier because I use only a
few drops in the soaps and that goes a very long way.  Even when I make
solid perfume, the other ingredients and oils, serve the purpose of diluting
so there is no irritation to skin.
I just received a very nice testimonial from a frien who had made a special
order for a friend of hers who is allergic to everything, so I had to make
soap with neither scent nor color for her friend.  But she ordered a pot of
my Amazon Grease which is for very dry hands, calluses on heels, elbows and
knees, and I just HAVE to share with you what her friend said since I have
been boohooing about my limited cooking skills....

Dearest Vicki,

I just wanted to pass along this testimonial:

Sistah,

Please let your friend know I have had no adverse reaction to the cream
and it continues to soothe my hands and keep me from scratching them
often, which is always an effort. I've started a second job, working
outside in the cold and rain at night and I find that the cream also
helps prevent chapping and windburn.  Many thanks for keeping me in your
thoughts and know that you are in mine.

Hugs

Angharad > Hm.. while violet essential oil is available, Parma violet oil is
very