[Sca-cooks] Medieval History Magazine (wasmeat pastiesand theirlongevity)

Sherri Sherri at schuylerhouse.com
Wed Feb 25 07:38:39 PST 2004

Thank you for getting back with me on your reasons.  I was really
curious as to why you would go to the extra work of making three
separate pieces instead of two but your answers make sense although I'm
not sure I have had problems with the thickness of the pastries being
different (perhaps I just haven't noticed :) )    I will now have to do
that experiment !!   I wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed your
article.   I was wondering where you got the picture of the camp oven on
a cart.

Caillin