[Sca-cooks] Convivencia was Thank you, Dame Alys...

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 25 14:36:45 PST 2004

Actually, everyone at the event seems to have raved. Publicly. On every
mailing list in the East. Not about the lemon peel specifically, but the
event in general, and the food very specifically! *AND*  the fact that
everything was both delicious and documented...

I was not there myself, I'm sorry to admit, but I think Jadwiga deserves
a round of applause... She's certainly getting one locally.

AEllin
who is finally catching up, having been three days behind for a few
weeks...