[Sca-cooks] Food in Tolkien(OOP) but event related....

Linda Anderson lpa1 at sunlink.net
Wed Feb 25 14:42:26 PST 2004

Did anyone else get the Hobbit recipes in the local paper today?  It's a
Knight-Ridder thingy by Betsy Friauf and had a recipe for Griddled lembas
cakes,  and Bag End Seed Cake.  I can type those in to here if anyone wants
them.  Otherwise, check a web search for Knight Ridder.  The article was
titled: "Whether a fan of the books or the films, eat like a hobbit"

Linda Anderson