[Sca-cooks] knowledge on this list (was Food in "Cries of London")

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Thu Feb 26 10:07:04 PST 2004

oh sure!  Can it wait until tomorrow?  I have guests tonight.  Dinner is
chicken with olives and lemons and I added potatoes - a variation I have at
the home of Moroccan women.  I have to xlate the recipe into English from
French, so it will take a bit of time,  Will do tomorrow.....is that ok?
The chicken with olives and lemons should already be in Flori-thingy, but if
not let me know.  Actually, I think I have it for you.....

shoot, I dont.  Okay, that one will come too, but later....
Angharad