[Sca-cooks] Moroccan cook book [for Saint Phlip)

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Feb 26 15:27:52 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> pruneau is prune, prune is plum
> almonds are amandes
> coing is quince
> vicki
> your guess is a good as mine regarding gombo
>
> Angharad ferch Iorwerth; MKA Vicki Shaw

That's what I thought- and I'm betting gombo is okra (which may be why
you're not familiar with it, but a picture accompanying a recipe with
"gombo" in it sure looked like it had okra in it.

Haven't found anything that fits your description- closest is "Tahine de
viande aux dattes" avec 200 g amandes, , 750 g dattes de Tafilalet bien
fraiches, et 2 cuillerees a soupe de miel epais.

You happen to remember the name? I've looked througfh all of the ingredient
lists for every tajine in the book.

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.