[Sca-cooks] Moroccan cook book [for Saint Phlip)

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Thu Feb 26 16:37:45 PST 2004

maybe there are no amandes in it in the recipe but our maid, who was an
excellent cook always added them so maybe it is a regional variation.  Dont
worry about it.  It is nto the one with the dates, that is for sure.  Cant
remember the title, but the page should be dirty from being open while I was
cooking!!!  Okay, maybe next week I will get the book back from you.  Dont
worry about it

Angharad ferch Iorwerth; MKA Vicki Shaw
Barony Beyond the Mountain
East Kingdom