[Sca-cooks] Speaking of the Rialto ...

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 17:12:00 PST 2004

--- Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com>
wrote:

> I did recently hear on the Rialto

I used to be subscribed to the Rialto years ago,
but that was on my work account which I had to
unsubscribe from.  Since I now have my own
computer, I have tried and tried and tried to
find it again, but have been unable to find it.
I found the old place where I used to subscribe
to the digest, but after having tried a half
dozen times with no response I have given up hope
of finding it again.

So, Stefan, do you know where it is and how I can
subscribe to it?

Thanks.

Huette

=====