[Sca-cooks] Re: pennsic class

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 27 23:12:21 PST 2004

Yeah, we had a discussion of this a few weeks back.  I suspect that this
is going to cause enough problems that they are going to have to rework
it a bit.  The part about classes in private camps is most
worrysome...but instructors may have to struggle through it this year.
It's a pity they didn't poll the instructors who usually teach at
Pennsic to find out how this would be received.

Kiri

JAMES REVELLS wrote:

>Hej!
>    I got a message the other day about teaching at Pennsic that bothered me
>here it is below, with my opinion of this change below it:
>
>Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 8:51 AM
>Subject: [Medievalacademy] [SCA-Bridge-Chat] FYI...Class signup change for
>Pennsic (fwd)
>

>>A Big Change for Pennsic Classes.  Please take note!
>>
>>Dianaim

Learning is a lifetime journey...growing older merely adds experience to knowledge
and wisdom to curiosity.
					-- C.E. Lawrence