Rosemary Re: [Sca-cooks] bananas are herbs?

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Sun Feb 29 20:17:50 PST 2004

Something I have noticed about my 4'x4' rosemary plant (the hortamary plant
of 'Lanie's description) is that it loves the cement from the pad the garage
sits on.  There are pieces of broken concrete around too.  I suspect the
lime may have something to do with it.  My Oregano and other Mediterranean
herbs like the hill of broken concrete I created for them.

Regina