[Sca-cooks] alternate email address for Stefan

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Thu Jan 8 09:57:25 PST 2004

I said:

Angharad had a similar problem last week. I'm afraid I have mixed feelings about RoadRunner's filtering. While I certainly don't want to miss any messages from any of you and I hate to see anyone inconvenienced, I am currently getting hundreds of spam messages every day, both at work and home.
<<<<<
Argh. All that, and then I forgot to give the information that I really wrote the message for. I guess the spammers are really getting to me.

Anyway, if your mail to me at austin.rr.com bounces, you might try:
stefan at florilegium.org

This simply gets forwarded to my austin.rr.com account, but either this confuses the Roadrunner filters or they don't have a problem with the filters and setup at my Florilegium site ISP.

Stefan
***Save the Internet. Execute all convicted spammers. ***