[Sca-cooks] Needing help with... Breakfast quantaties

Susan Laing paxford at gil.com.au
Mon Jan 12 13:30:18 PST 2004

Firstly - Thanks for all the ideas and help I've been receiving regarding
the "Scottish theme" feast I'm doing, it's all much appreciated.

I've decided on simple breakfasts of  Porridge (of course!); Bacon and
Scrambled Eggs (Served with toast and spreads)

Unfortunately my "Large Quantity Recipes" book ignores the concept of
breakfast entirely (or perhaps they don't count Bacon & Scrambled eggs as
"recipes" as such) so I have no idea of how much of each dish to cater
for....

I'd like to start my figures at "for 50 people I will require the following
raw ingredients".....

Anyone have any clues on this?

Thanks!

Mari de Paxford