[Sca-cooks] Needing help with... Breakfast quantaties

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Mon Jan 12 13:44:51 PST 2004

--On Tuesday, January 13, 2004 7:30 AM +1000 Susan Laing
<paxford at gil.com.au> wrote:

> I'd like to start my figures at "for 50 people I will require the

> following raw ingredients".....

i am currently working on a breakfast (and lunch) feast.  for scrambled
eggs, i would figure 2 eggs per person.  not everyone will eat them, and
there should be a little extra for those who  might want more.   for
hardboiled eggs, i would recommend 1 and 1/2 per person.  silly,  i know,
but you can put any leftovers out at lunch.

cailte
''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions