[Sca-cooks] Needing help with... Breakfast quantaties

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 12 14:22:58 PST 2004

One suggestion that you might try for breakfast is a condiment...Lemon Curd.  I believe that it can be documented at least to Elizabethan times, and it is WONDERFUL.  If you're interested, let me know and I'll share my wonderful recipe with you...it comes from a Scottish cookery book that I purchased years ago in Aberdeen, Scotland.  It was published by a local home maker's group and contains a number of "traditional" Scottish recipes, some of which sound very much like modernizations of period recipes.

Kiri