[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 8, Issue 58

James DuVal darkagescook at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 22:08:22 PST 2004

I ,James MacCoag Of the House Staghold, will be in attenance At Estrella War.

 The Cooks Guild of Atenveldt will operating a Soup Kitchen this to help feed and keep warm the Volunteers this year you can stop there and check to see if there are any other gathering or meetings.

Also you can almost always find a cook or two at the reenactment campsite up by Merchants Row.

And if all else fails...  stop by our camp (StagHold) across from Atenveldt Royal encampment. Just ask for James The Cook we will be living in a brand new Tudor Home I am fiendishly trying to finish by War.... :o)

Message: 4