[Sca-cooks] thanks and estrella

Martina C Grasse grasse at mscd.edu
Thu Jan 15 10:10:30 PST 2004

Greetings all,

Thank you for the welcome Kiri-sensei.  I have been following the
progress on the Ryori book with anticipation.  My comfort cuisine may
be German, but my mentor has an alternate Japanese persona.  I share
the affinity for the culture and I have been slowly working on
developing an alter persona as well, but am having trouble with the
name.  Cooks guild did wagashi in June of 2003 and they were yummy.

Johnnae, thank you for posting my link, I created the page because
there were so many folks who made it possible, they all deserve much
more recognition than I was able to give them.

Anne Marie - WAVES!!!!  I will be at my very first ever Estrella this
year, probably arriving Friday afternoonish.  I cant offer to organize
anything but I will be camping with Scola Metalorum as part of the
Barony of Caerthe in the Outlands.  I would LOVE to meet you and any
others from cooks list!

In Service (and still shocked)
Gwen Cat
Gules, three bat-winged cats sejant affronty, wings elevated and
displayed, a chief Or.