[Sca-cooks] Rick Cook?

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 05:12:42 PST 2004

>By the way, a sad note we lost Rick in November 03 in an automobile
>accident. He will be and is sorely missed.

Is this the same Rick Cook who wrote The Wizardry series about some modern
computer programmers that become master magicians in a magical universe?

If that is the case he's alive and well from what I've seen. This is Count
Richard Ironsteed, first Crown of Atenveldt, and if he got killed it's the
first
I've heard about it.

Gunthar